Did I really use that as a post title?
It’s been two weeks since I’ve been back in the UK, and I am still bummed about being back. Coupled with the fact that I was straight onto a late shift, the day after I got back, I definitely needed the three day weekend from last week and these two days that I just got off. Good food, good vibes and good friends. Check ✔
As you know, I spent two weeks in the US and I, honest to God, had the most amazing time. I cannot wait until I get the opportunity to visit again. Here a few highlights before I delve more into my travels:
- Reuniting with my Filipino family – I can’t wait until I visit the Philippines in November!
- Discovering new cities – Seattle, Vancouver and LA were all amazing in their own right
- Visiting the Space Needle – honestly, the views are beyond breathtaking
- Meeting Nancy for the first time – I was ecstatic when I we finally met and did my usual spiel of “I can’t believe it’s you!”
- Going to Disneyland California – Disney is a magical place ❤