As it’ll take me a while to post up all my travel posts, I’ve decided to fill the spaces between posts with random ones. This post is actually well overdue, as I was nominated AGES ago, but I’ve only had the chance to answer them now!
1. What’s a birthday wish you had that came true?
I don’t really make birthday wishes, but one of the one’s I have done that I wish came true was for a puppy.
2. How do you cope with stress and anxiety?
By retreating into my shell like a hermit crab. I take with me all the televisions shows and good books.
3. What’s a common misconception about you?
That I am a loud and outgoing person, but actually I am extremely shy.
4. What’s something you are afraid of blogging about?
5. Name a blog that is underrated.
Amy at Mamyology.com. I love her creative writing posts!
6. Name a song that is a guilty pleasure.
Blank Space – Taylor Swift
7. What’s the coolest place in the city/town you are living in?
All of London is cool, but I particularly love Camden. Especially it’s food market.
8. Name the coolest sounding language. Name the worst.
Definitely Korean. I would love to learn it one day as well. Maybe all those hours of watching kdramas will pay off one day. I think German, whilst not the worst, really doesn’t sit with me well. Sorry!
9. Describe what you would be like as the opposite sex.
Extremely vulgar, and still just as short!
10. What’s the most disgusting meal you’ve ever had?
Hmm, I can’t think of one right now.
11. What’s the greatest meal you’ve ever had?
Korean BBQ at Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong in Korea Town, NYC. Honestly, it gave me so much life, and I really really really want to go back.
Here are my 11 questions:
- What is your song of the week?
- If you had buried treasure, where would you hide it?
- What film could you watch over and over again?
- Do you have any strange habits?
- Have you ever visited a fortune teller?
- Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favourite pizza topping? Describe your perfect pizza.
- Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
- What is the one thing you will never do again?
- What’s your dream vacation?