Dang! I am super pumped to write this post because trying out new things get me so excited. Last Monday, my friend and I headed over to Shoreditch for the Bloggers Hangout #LFW Beauty Bar. I wasn’t sure what to expect, as I had never been to something like that before. It was honestly an amazing experience, from talking to different brands about their products to meeting new bloggers – it was so fun!
As soon as we entered we were bombarded with sounds, lights and amazing smells. That was from all the different beauty products, and we didn’t even know where to start! After picking up a goodie bag, we decided to head over to the nail station from SensationNail UK. It was a lot of fun doing my own Shellac manicure (which lasted very well and didn’t chip once until I redid them on Saturday night) and talking to the girls at the stand about how it all works. I went away with my very own SensationNail Gel Starter Kit and L.A.B.2 eye brush kit, which I’m excited to review.
After the nail station, we made the rounds around the room. It was very crowded, but I still got the opportunity to talk to several brands and take away some things for me to try at home. I’m currently on a teatox thanks to Natural Beauty Slimming. With a few changes to my diet, more exercise and the help of the teatox I’m hoping to lose a little weight 🙂 I’m thinking about posting about my fitness journey, so stay tuned.
I was loaded with several bags when my friend and I left – thankfully it didn’t take me too long to get home.
- SensationNail Gel Starter Kit – This includes everything you need to prep and complete up to 10 salon quality gel nail polish manicures at home; that will last up to 2 weeks with no chipping, smudging, cracks or dulling! I also got given Peel Off Nail Shields, which make it easy to swap your nail colour. Very excited to try them out.
- L.A.B.2 Strokes of Genius Brush Kit – A professional set of 5 must-have eye brushes to create natural to dramatic eye looks. I’ve been wanting to try out more eye looks, so this is the perfect opportunity to test them out!
- Pink Parcel – I’m so excited to try out this subscription box. Every month, you’re sent a box around the time of your period with all your essential needs like tampons and towels, etc. You’re also given little extras to pamper yourself with including chocolate, tea and make-up. I’m really happy with what was in my box and will be posting a review very soon!
- Natural Beauty Slimming – Natural Beauty Teatox will cleanse and detox your digestive system in order to give you that kickstart you need for a healthy lifestyle. I’m currently doing the teatox now and already feel more energised!
- Shea Moisture – I’m always looking out for good hair care products, as my hair is a pain to deal with. The smoothie cream and treatment mask smell amazing and I can’t wait to try them out.
- Sóley – Naturally pure skin care with wild Icelandic herbs. I was gifted the following, which I’m excited to try out:
- Mjúk – softening body scrub with wild Icelandic herbs
- Birkir – hair and body cleanser with wild Icelandic birch
- Grædir – organic healing cream with wild Icelandic herbs
- Eygló – organic pure moisture with evening primrose and wild Icelandic herbs
- Skin Chemists – A 5 day treatment of a concentrated facial treatment designed to fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Exfolimate – Your handy mate to instant exfoliation and pore clarification without the fuss of scrubs and loofahs that only rub the surface of your skin without actually removing the problem. I love the name of this product!
- SASS – An intimate skincare brand for women. The SASS range is pH Balanced and designed to maintain your inner harmony, so you’re always ready for whats next.
A lot of exciting products to test out and review; I’m looking forward to adding brand new content to my blog, too! Thank you to the Bloggers Hangout and all the other brands for such an amazing night 😀
Any gifts given to me from the event do not influence opinions or views of the brands. I will disclose conflicts of interest, affiliations, and personal agendas. I will not enter into favored treatment to brands and ignore pressure to influence content or perspective. If I choose to make exceptions, I will disclose that.