Mutay is moving schools! ;(
After 6 years of knowing Ms. BubbaGee, she is now moving schools. This is heartbreaking – what will I do now? This means that
1/ I am not entitled to hang out in the common room. I mean, really – there is no point in hanging out in the common room if Mutay is not there because it will be dry as.
2/ I can’t bunk the first half of English lessons with her because we were in Caffe Nero or Subway or stuck in traffic on the way back from Croydon.
3/ We can’t go to Croydon on Fridays anymore after my Media Studies class.
4/ I will only be one half of the ‘Terrible Twosome’ as Miss Ramage calls us.
5/ No more terrorising the teachers, i.e. Moffatt.
6/ Mutay can’t sit in my Media lessons any more and have psychological debates with Mr. Dobbin.
7/ NO MORE RADIO.
8/ No end of year school trip to Iceland. ;(
There are soooo many things I’m going to miss when she leaves. It’s not fair…
It’s her birthday tomorrow – BBQ time! Can’t wait.
Obviously, I’m still going to see her. She’s my best friend – how can I NOT see her? I’m hoping we can still do the vlogging idea. Especially now that I’m pining for an orange Flip Video Ultra Camcorder. I was flipping through this MicroAnvika magazine looking at the laptops and I came across Flip Video. It sounds PERFECT. It’ll be great for when I go on holiday too.
Oh, did I not tell you guys? I’M GOING TO ROME! Woohoo. In the last week of October this year, my family and I are going to Rome for a week. I cannot WAIT! We also have family there but even so, we’re saying at this hotel. The hotel is 4 stars and it’s soo nice in the brochure. I’m going to be taking lots of pictures (obviously) and when I get my Flip Video – out pop the YouTube videos, my friends.
School is starting the week after next week! I have registration on the 4th of September (which is also my sister’s birthday) and lessons start on the 7th. I mean I want to go back to school, to see all the people I wasn’t able to see in the summer but then I don’t because seriously, who DOES want to go back to school? I have to work extra, extra hard this year especially since I want to go to university. I’ve been writing about university an awful lot these last few blogs. Rightfully so, though. I definitely want to go Coventry University to study Journalism. This is my step by step plan for what I want to do (obviously, it’s likely to change but we’ll see how it goes).
- Go to university and study Journalism. Get a degree after 3 years. Or more. I don’t care if I stay there for ages, I am getting my damn degree.
- Get a job at a local newspaper first and work my way up the journalistic chain.
- Become an assistant to an editor of a big magazine. (So, now I’m thinking I wanna be like Betty)
- Eventually become an editor of my own magazine/newspaper or be one the top journalists in the country.
- Become an author. (I’m thinking of taking the Jacqueline Wilson route, where she was a journalist first and then became an author)
- Become an award winning, best selling author.
- If anyone wants my books to become a film, I will refuse. I know the directors these days. They like to change everything or keep it quite close but miss out the important bits. I mean, look at Harry Potter. I prefer my readers to imagine it for themselves and not have to watch a film to imagine it.
So there you go, that’s my plan. Obviously, it’s most likely not going to happen but I’m going to work really hard and hopefully get there sometime. Maybe I’ll get there sooner and my blog will be spotted for it obviously creative witty humour… not. Imagine being like Bryanboy? He’s FAMOUS. And he started out as a web developer at the age of 17 – look at him now. I want to be like that. (: He got a bag named after him by Marc Jacobs! O:
Right now, I’m going to take one step at a time. Maybe even half a step at a time. Ha.