Hi all! It has been a while since I’ve done a blogmas post, my life has been very hectic with work. My colleague and I planned our Christmas Party and it was a huge success, I can’t believe over 70 members of staff turned up and everybody had a great time. I promise to do a separate post for that when all the pictures come in.
For the time being I will have to leave with a generic questionnaire but they are always fun to read!
1. Fresh Tree/Fake Tree? I have never had a tree of my own for Christmas, as I used to spend it with my family when I was younger and then my mum didn’t feel a need for one as I got older. This year I think I should get one, just to start something new and we have finally got our flat to a point where it can comfortably fit a tree in. I prefer fresh trees because nothing beats the smell of a Christmas tree during the holidays right?!?
2. Favorite Ornament- Oh no, I don’t have one! Am I doing Christmas wrong?
3. Favorite Christmas Song- Wham! – Last Christmas – since I was a kid this has been my favourite. I have no idea why!
4. Favorite Tradition- I don’t really have any Christmas traditions.
5. Favorite Gift Ever Received- When I was around 9 or 10 I received some white and pink Reebook trainers from my Auntie and it was the best present I’ve ever had in life. I wore them so much that my mum had to chuck them out, I think I might try and find the same pair again purely for nostalgic purposes.
6. Favorite Christmas Meal- For me nothing beats a traditional roast but with lamb not turkey. I’m not a fan of how dry and tasteless turkey can sometimes be. Lamb is almost fool proof with lovely mint sauce.
7. Favorite Christmas Cookie- Gingerbread men of course!
8. Favorite Place to be- At home with mama.
9. Favorite Memory- To me Christmas is a lovely time of year that it is sometimes commercially over hyped, I can’t remember many Christmases of my childhood but every year I get the same wonderful feeling of being excited and around family. As I get older I get weepier and more appreciative of family so my favourite memory is probably the feeling of happiness of Christmas Day!
10. Favorite Christmas Movie- Home Alone, hands down, without a doubt, there are no contenders not even Elf (which I haven’t actually watched, oops)
Please feel free to do this quiz! I actually need to add a credit at some point, if you do it make sure you leave a comment below would love to read everyone else’s answers!