Introducing Clairessa. She’s nice, you’ll like her. Bye now *runs away*
Time falls and falls through endless space, to when we are.
– New Year from the book Rapture by Carol Ann Duffy
Just quick updates;
1. Friday evening I had no internet. It was like Hell on Earth. No, I kid but I felt like a part of me was missing. I managed to read a bit more of my book, The 19th Wife but that’s about it because I was feeling spectacularly lazy.
2. Saturday and Sunday we had power cuts at work. Hurray? Eh, no. Sitting in the dark for three hours is nothing to hurray about. Plus the heaters had gone too, so we were freezing our arses off. By the time the power had come on, we were just getting ready to leave but our boss made us stay and then just as the heaters were warming up the power went out. Maybe a little hurray because we got to go home early. Same on Sunday as well.
3. I finished my coursework! This huge weight has lifted off my shoulders. I only have to do my A2 coursework for English and Media now – and Media will be fun as I’m hopefully going to be making a TV trailer for a new sci-fi show. Fun stuff.
4. Coventry University rearranged my interview because of the weather. One hand, I’m slightly relieved because I don’t think I’m prepared enough for this interview, on the other hand one is never really prepared enough and now I have to wait even longer for my interview (17th Feb.) and I just wanted to get it over and done with.
5. I’m really happy to have new people visit my blog. Hello new people *waves*
6. I ordered Doctor Who: The Complete Specials Box Set. Excuse the blogs after it arrives – that will be my fangirl calling. Power to the David Tennant/Doctor Who fangirl.
7. I saw Mutay today. Huzzah! How we are easily amused by CBBC (: Gotta love daytime TV.